Matrimonial Surveillance in Kenya
If you suspect your other half of being unfaithful, it is often the ‘not knowing’ aspect which becomes the worst part of a potentially unfaithful marriage or relationship. We have handled thousands of matrimonial investigations over the last 15 years and can ensure the utmost discretion and sensitivity to your relationship when undertaking and gathering vital evidence via a matrimonial surveillance investigation .
Often suspicions are aroused due to behavioral changes in a partner and it is unclear whether these changes are as innocent as they may claim. In some cases our investigators have found that suspected unfaithful partner are merely planning a surprise for their other half, however this is not always the case. You may be certain that your partner is unfaithful or keeping secrets from you and it is simply a matter of proving this. Only by having the facts and proof of their actions will you be able to resolve your concerns and if necessary confront the problem.
Potential signs of infidelity;
- They have become distant/ ignore you or become defensive when confronted
- Distinct changes in mobile phone usage
- They won’t answer their phone around you
- They work late more often than usual
- They are very protective over computer history and their computer usage habit change
- Spending more time away from home
- Their clothes have distinctive smells of perfume, aftershave, alcohol or smoke
- They are not as interested in sex
These are just a few signs which may be reason for you to suspect that your partner is being unfaithful.